AKUMAL HOTELS AND RESORTS
XPU HA HOTELS AND RESORTS
Top Hotel Picks
Akumal Beach Resort
Grand Sirenis Resort
Our Booking Engine is
Hotels and Resorts in the Riviera Maya Mexico
PUERTO AVENTURAS HOTELS AND RESORTS
KANTENAH HOTELS AND RESORTS
OTHER RIVIERA MAYA HOTELS AND RESORTS
- Rates listed are exclusively valid for the inquiry date. They are subject to change and will only be honored as shown on the website if the service requested is confirmed by means of charge to your credit card and you receive a confirmation number.
- Upon making a reservation it becomes necessary for you to give your authorization, written and/or verbal, to run the corresponding charge on your credit card and by this you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Disclaimer and Cancellation Policies. All reservations are subject to availability existing at the moment of your request. No confirmation can be issued until full payment for the requested service has been made. In some cases (which are duly marked for you to easily identify them before filling out contact information and credit card number fields) it will be necessary to check availability directly with the service operator before a confirmation can be issued to you. Please note that this verification and confirmation process may take up to, and never more than, 36 hours.
- In order to avoid inconveniences, please make a printout of your reservation voucher and have it ready for check-in to the reserved service. Should a change to a confirmed reservation be needed, please contact your assigned Travel Consultant and have your reservation and/or confirmation number handy. We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES section hereinafter. Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary. Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable at all times without exception.
- The amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately charged to your credit card, provided it has a confirmed reservation status. Please bear in mind that your credit card billing statement will show "E-TRAVEL RESERVATION CENTER" as the company responsible for the charge, except for some reservations including flights where you might have two charges, one for the airfare amount and another for the remaining amount of all other services such as your hotel, airport shuttle or activity reservation, taxes, fees, and other. These charges may appear as “E-TRAVEL RESERVATION CENTER” and the corresponding “AIRLINE COMPANY NAME”.
- VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS are welcome. We will be glad to accept your wire transfer as an alternative form of payment. Please contact one of our Travel Consultants for further details.
- The currency in which service rates are quoted on the website may be other than Mexican pesos or US dollars, in which case the specific currency will be readily specified for your easy identification. Mexican pesos rates will always be charged in Mexican pesos. For any other currency, however, the amount to charge will be first converted into US Dollars and the exchange rate prevailing on the transaction date will be applied. This movement may cause a variation of up to 3% above the international fluctuation index for currency exchange and such difference will show on your billing statement. www.BestDay.com cannot be held responsible for this variation and upon accepting the PAYMENT POLICIES you acknowledge to have been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and declare your agreement to the corresponding charge being made into US Dollars.
- www.AkumalResorts.com works as a middle-agent between the client and the operator of services listed on the website. As such, www.AkumalResorts.com creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and other travel activities. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose. However www.AkumalResorts.com cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. www.AkumalResorts.com acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operator’s Personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
- www.AkumalResorts.com will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional and mental states such as upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
(a) Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than www.AkumalResorts.com or its employees.
(b) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of www.AkumalResorts.com.
(c) The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation such as, but not limited to, passport, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
(d) The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
(e) Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. www.AkumalResorts.com reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, www.AkumalResorts.com’s liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to www.AkumalResorts.com.
(f) A full refund will not be granted by www.AkumalResorts.com in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of God such as bad weather -including hurricanes- , earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which www.AkumalResorts.com is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators in view of specific contract terms. In order to cover book-keeping and administration services, www.AkumalResorts.com will be thus entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation.
- All cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to the assigned Travel Consultant with the reservation number as the basis reference.
In case of hotel accommodations:
At the moment of reserving, specific cancellation policies by the hotel to which you are requesting will automatically be displayed for your information. The following are general cancellation policies which are applicable for most of our listed hotels.
- Cancellation requests made 15 (fifteen) or more days prior to confirmed arrival date are subject to a penalization of 10% on the total paid for the reservation.
- Cancellation requests made no more than 14 (fourteen) days and no less than 3 (three) days prior to the confirmed arrival date are subject to a penalization equal to the price of 2 (two) nights.
- Cancellation requests within 2 (two) days to the confirmed arrival date or a “no-show” are 100% non refundable. No refunds will be granted either for unused portions of the reservation due to an early departure.
- Different cancellation policies for reservations made for Christmas, New Year and Easter may apply. Please contact one of our Travel Consultants for further details.
In case of tour and/or ground transportation reservations:
At the moment of reserving, specific cancellation policies by the tour and transportation to which you are reserving will automatically be displayed for your information. The following are general cancellation policies which are applicable for most of our listed tours and transportation services:
- Cancellation requests made 3 (three) or more days prior to the confirmed service date are subject to a 10% penalization on the total amount paid for the reservation.
- Cancellation requests within 2 (two) days to the confirmed service date or a “no-show” are 100% non refundable.
You are here: Reservation Policy
Copyright 2007-2009 www.AkumalResorts.com - All rights Reserved